tezblock, an advanced block explorer for the Tezos blockchain, an open-source platform for assets and applications backed by a global community of validators, researchers, and builders, has launched version 1 of its platform.
Emerging from its MVP state, the block explorer was created by the team of AirGap, a project that enables users to turn their old smartphone into a new crypto ‘hardware wallet’ for various crypto assets.
“The initial version of the MVP that was announced and released back in August has evolved with a weekly pace. Many improvements and features were gradually added in that time span. Three weeks ago we took a step back and with the feedback we have gathered set out to bring the release of V1.”
– The tezblock Team
tezblock V1 Features
For baker accounts, the existing module has been improved and new tabs have been added.
- Displays the currently active delegators and the number of rolls
- Payout account, bakers can reach out to us and link their baker to a payout account.
For past cycles, the rewards, baking, and endorsement rights have been added. In an upcoming release, this will also include future rights and rewards.
The rewards for each cycle can now be expanded and the payouts share of each individual account is visible. The whole table can also be filtered for a specific address.
Under resources, users can find a list of wallets that support the Tezos protocol, anyone can help curate this list and recommend new wallets.
Also, now there are endorsement details for each block, showing the endorsed and empty slots.
Highlights of some of the performance improvements include:
- New infrastructure with multiple Tezos nodes and Conseil instances.
- Improved loading speed across the board.
- Added more data properties to a variety of tables.
The tezblock explorer still has room to grow with this release, the team says it is in no way complete and there are a lot of improvements to be be made in the near future including:
- Improve the missing data on various tables
- Future Baking & Endorsing rights and rewards
- Token/asset support
- Improved smart contract operation support
- Statistics and charts
- Improved governance support